Thursday, March 19, 2020

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Good Morning Students,
I want to thank you for all your hard work.  I am enjoying the video summaries that have been sent.  I hope these are helping with the understanding of the material that we are covering in each of our chapters.  If time permits, view others just for further understanding.  I am not requesting or requiring writing essays for the videos.
It's Thursday and we are almost finish our first week of remote learning and you have been terrific.
Continue to stay well.

SOCIAL STUDIES:

8th-First video(s) summary is due tomorrow on any topic/person/event discussed in chapter 23.  Share it with me via Google Docs to: grade7@stthereseroxbury.org.  Send your online chapter 23 quiz to me by next Friday, 3/27/20.
7th-First video(s) summary is due tomorrow on any topic/person/event discussed in chapter 8 or 9. Please share it with me via Google Docs to: grade7@stthereseroxbury.org.  Please send me your online quiz for chapter 9 by next Friday, 3/27/20.
6th-First video summary is due tomorrow on any topic /person/event discussed in chapter 8.  Please share with me via Google Docs to : grade7@stthereseroxbury.org.  Send your online quiz for chapter 8 by next Friday, 3/26/20.  Please submit your chapter 8 online quiz by next Friday, 3/27/20.

RELIGION:

8th-Read/highlight/answer end of chapter 13 questions.  Review for March prayer quiz.
7th-Read/highlight/answer end of chapter 13 questions.  Review for March prayer quiz.
*****Stay current on Deacon Bruce's assignments.****

I received a prayer request from Mr. Dunnigan that I would like to share with you.  We are asking everyone to say 3 Our Fathers at 3:00 this afternoon to help put an end to this situation as quickly as possible.    Please share with your families. Can you image the impact this could have.

LITERATURE:

8th-Please use our class time to read the final chapters of To Kill a Mockingbird.  Final quiz will be upon our return to school.

ATTENDANCE:

7th-Please send in your "Present" notice to me between 8-12, by Google Docs or email at: grade7@stthereseroxbury.org     Thank you.


Friday, April 26, 2024

  HAPPY  FRIDAY!!!! SOCIAL STUDIES: 8th- Review 21-1 & 21-2 for quiz Wednesday, 5/1.  Work on your study guide questions as you are rev...