Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Wednesday,March 25, 2020

Good Morning All.  Happy Wednesday!


SOCIAL STUDIES:

8th-Outline 23-4 due today.  2nd video summary due Friday.  Outline 23-5 due Monday. 
7th-Outline 9-3 due today.  2nd video summary due Friday.  I will be "meeting" with you this morning at 8:00.
6th-Outline 8-4 due today.  2nd video summary due Friday.

I will be setting up google meets with all classes.  Please be on the lookout for information pertaining to those meetings.  I will share information via Google Docs with specifics.  I am testing my IT abilities with the 7th graders this morning.  Stay tuned.


RELIGION:

8th-Chapter 14 read/highlight/answer end of chapter questions due Thursday.
7th-Chapter 14 read/highlight/answer end of chapter questions due Thursday.
******Please stay current on Deacon Bruce's assignments.******

LITERATURE:

8th-You should complete your reading of To Kill a Mockingbird today.  Tomorrow I would like to give you an assessment-#4 quiz.  I will send you the information concerning this assessment later today via Google Docs.

ATTENDANCE:

7th Grade-I will be taking attendance during our meet today at 8:00.

ART:  

Please check ART BLOG for rainbow assignment.

SPANISH:  

Please check Senora Decker's SPANISH BLOG for assignments.

Thursday, April 18, 2024

 SOCIAL STUDIES: 8th- Review for chapter 20 test tomorrow, 4/19.   Outline 21-1 due Monday, 4/22.   Outline 21-2 due Wednesday, 4/24. 7th- ...