Thursday, March 26, 2020

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Good Morning All,
I hope you are all doing well.  I hope you received the notice that I set up a Google classroom.  I was able to do this with the help of my daughter.  I will continue to do a daily blog, to stay consistent.  I will also utilize the Google Meet and Google Classroom apps,  until I am sure that everyone is getting all information.  Please be patient with me.

MARKING PERIOD END TOMORROW.  PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SUBMITTED ALL ASSIGNMENTS IN FULL TO RECEIVE FULL CREDIT.

SOCIAL STUDIES:

8th-Video Summary #2 due tomorrow.  ONLINE QUIZ FOR CHAPTER 23 DUE TOMORROW. Outline 23-5 due Monday.
7th-Video summary #2 due tomorrow.  ONLINE QUIZ FOR CHAPTER 9 DUE TOMORROW.   I am also sending you an assignment form on Google Classroom with directions.  Please be on the lookout for it.
6th-Video summary #2 due tomorrow.   ONLINE CHAPTER 8 DUE TOMORROW> I am also sending you an assignment form on Google Classroom with directions.  Please be on the lookout for it.

RELIGION:

8th-You should be completing the second part of chapter 14.  I will be setting up a meet.google soon to discuss our chapter.
7th-You should be completing the second part of chapter 14.  I will be meeting with you today at 10:00 on meet.google.com code: 7th Religion.
****Stay current on Deacon Bruce's assignment.*****

LITERATURE:

8th-I will be meeting with you on meet.google.com at 11:20 this morning to give you the 4th quiz for To Kill a Mockingbird.  I will be sending you the directions once we meet.  Be on the lookout for that.

BLOGS:  Please check the blogs of your other teachers to make sure you are staying current on all assignments.



Thursday, April 25, 2024

 SOCIAL STUDIES: 8th -Review for 21-1 & 21-2 quiz next week.  7th- Review for 5.07 quiz on Monday, 4/29. 6th- Outline 11.02 is due tomo...