Friday, March 27, 2020

Friday, March 27, 2020

Happy Friday!

We made it through two weeks.  Terrific!
I am loving the video summaries that you are sending that cover topics in our chapters.  I hope they are helping you with the comprehension of the material we are studying.
The marking period ends today, so PLEASE make sure you get all your work into me before the end of the day.  I am posting the assessment grades as I complete them.  For the 6th and 7th graders I have been sharing your test results after I grade them via google docs-right on your answer sheets.  Hopefully, you have been receiving them.  I am also putting grades for Q3 homework on Rediker as well as the assessment grades.  I hope to have all posted by Sunday night.

I believe we will have a new schedule for meeting starting next week-A Day and B Day.  You will receive this new schedule shortly.


SOCIAL STUDIES:

8th-Chapter 23 online quiz due today.  Second video summary due today.  Outline 23-5 due Friday, 4/3/20.  We will be "meeting" on Monday and we will start to go over the outlines for chapter 23.
7th-Chapter 8 assessment is due today.  Chapter 9 online quiz is due today.  Second video summary is due today.  Thank you to all who sent these items in to me already!  We will be "meeting" next week.
6th-Chapter 5 assessment is due today.  Chapter 8 online quiz is due today.  Second video summary is due today.  Thank you to all who sent them in to me already.  We will be "meeting" next week.

RELIGION:

8th-Review chapter 13.  We will start our discussion of it and Easter next week.  We will be "meeting" next week.
7th-Review chapter 13.  We will continue our discussion of the chapter and discuss Easter.  We will be "meeting" next week

LITERATURE:

8th-If you have not submitted your To Kill a Mockingbird assessment, please do so before we meet for a discussion of the novel at 11:20.  I will send that information/code shortly.

BLOGS:

Please check the blogs for all your teachers and complete their assignments as directed.

Friday, April 19, 2024

 Happy Friday!!!! SOCIAL STUDIES: 8th- Outline 21-1 due Monday, 4/22.   Outline 21-2 due Wednesday, 4/24.   Review material for quiz. 7th- R...